Monday 18 May 2020

Help!

Hi everyone. I want to advance my skills and make games. What I want to do first is Superheroine chained/tied up and make a game of it. So you would have a list of things you can do to her starting with removing her costume parts from selections and then move on to being able to unmask her use tools on her etc I think some of you may know what I mean as I have seen these games around the net mainly jap anime games  and I am looking for a simple way to do it using a game maker or the like can anyone help? 


Thank you 

Orb305

11 comments:

  1. https://adult-sex-games.com/jill-valentine-against-sex-zombies

    Something like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think SWR wants something more akin to Kasumi Rebirth (https://www.comdotgame.com/play/kasumi-rebirth).

    Something like this with masked heroines and multiple ways to unmask and humiliate them would be... incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine a blend of the two?

    First, you have to catch the superheroine.

    When you've caught her, only then do you move onto the fun part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to see something like street of rage, but the gimmick is that the heroine clothes rip off upon getting damage

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want something really simple, any version of RPG Maker *might* work. The style is SNES-era sprites but you can display images and I've even seen a number of games that have animated images/cutscenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a completely different Anonymous who is wondering if it is okay to make a few animated GIFs from your videos. I would, of course, credit you and include a link to this blog (or your YouTube channel). Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you have a lot of work to do.
    But please let me know if everything is good because you haven't said a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! What if that dastardly Fly or the No-Bots got ahold of Orb?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some more good scense to use from Batman TAS with Catwoman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzoK9vjA7a0

    ReplyDelete