Wednesday 10 March 2021

SUPERMAN SCRATCHED!

 



Here is a short clip from the upcoming Animation Edit Justice League Justice no more.

Superman Fights Cheetah and she uses her Kryptonite laced nail polish to give her that edge she needs.




x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.

 

8 comments:

  1. Oo Superman used the lasers in a very good way and quickly enjoyed what he saw. Sexy edition. Great edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks progress on the full episode is coming along nicely.

      Delete
  2. Ooo fantastic news. Thank you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hv an idea for a clip Try "apoklips war wonder woman arm getting ripped" on YouTube. With the power of ur editing I see wonders in that clip. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. that´s just awesome!! by the way, look what i found!! https://www.deviantart.com/telikor/art/Patreon-Project-Reveal-867183916

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great dry talented. I like the one with the werewolf cover for if I do one . I want to create comic books as well as animation edits.

      Delete
  5. I have a question. Do you know the cartoon series Princess Fantaghiro?

    ReplyDelete