Sunday 9 May 2021

BANE you had one Job!

HERE'S A REMASTERED FRAME FROM MY NEW VIDEO WHERE BANE UNMASKS BATWOMAN BUT GOES A LITTLE TOO FAR.


tHE UNCENSORED VERSION OF THIS VIDEO IS AVAILALABLE ON MY SUBCRIBE STAR ON TIER 1
 TIER 2 AND 3 ARE THE HOME OF THE MUCH REQUESTED X-RATED CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE OR MY BLOG.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT SUPERHEROINE RELOADED PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT AND GET ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE CONTENT PLEASE CLICK THE LINK FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO SUBSCRIBE.

thank YOU



 

7 comments:

  1. Spider woman as fly's sex slave
    Did you forget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was upgraded to a full episode not a short so it is still being developed.

      Delete
  2. I've watched two full episodes of your behind-the-scenes process .. great work takes time, so I'm willing to wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched two full episodes of your behind-the-scenes process .. great work takes time, so I'm willing to wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shorter Version trailer will be on my Blog although the full animation will be on my Patreon allowing me to continue with projects with support from the community.

      Delete
  4. So will you re-upload the original video since this one is down?

    ReplyDelete