Tuesday 15 December 2020

SPIDER-WOMAN-AUCTION

 SPIDER-WOMAN AUCTION


HERE IS A PROJECT I AM WORKING ON WHERE THE KINGPIN WILL AUCTION OFF PARTS OF SPIDER-WOMANS COSTUME TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. 

IT WILL BE SHOWN ON YOUTUBE AS A LIVE STREAM SO PEOPLE CAN COMMENT AS THE BIDDING TAKES PLACE.


NO NEED TO PAY ANY BIDS THE BAD GUYS WILL DO THAT FOR US REMOVING ALL OF HER COSTUME TO THE VERY LAST ITEM HER MASK!

I AM REMASTERING THE ANIMATIONS TO LOOK CLEANER.

 VERY EXCITED TO SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT MYSELF AS I HAVE HAD THIS IDEA FOR AWHILE NOW AND ITS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO TEST OUT STREAMING ON YOUTUBE. I WILL ALSO UPLOAD THE UNCENSORED VERSION HERE.


OTHER PROJECTS ARE STILL IN THE WORKS THAT TAKE CONSIDERABLY MORE TIME DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE PROJECTS.

 UPDATES ON THOSE SOON! 



x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.



16 comments:

  1. damn right I think this is my favourite project yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like that. have to get ready for the auction 😂.
    Does the winner take the entire Spider Woman? Or stays with the kingpin but no costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask must be the most expensive because not only do you get the mask you learn her true identity too.
    With all her costume sold the final bidding will be to have sex with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it will be expensive. Just like the Kingpin to make money from the situation.

      Delete
  4. I'm making something similar but with the Yvonne Craig Batgirl. She is captured by two crooks,taken to an underground hideout where they plan to destroy her crimefighting credibility by filming her drugged having sex with the two crooks then finally filming her unmasking to be held by them as blackmail material.
    I've made the scenes by using Blender 3D & used manipulated screen shots for the people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing is it for public viewing or personal? I would love to see that when completed. I just learnt a way to turn images into cartoons that's believable as artwork and that opens up a lot of possibilities for me. You do a great job making the photos look real not something I could do great job.

      Delete
    2. I will make it for viewing when completed.

      Delete
    3. I too would love to see that, ESPECIALLY YC .. nobody does justice that for TV Batgirl the curtains do NOT match the rug!! That should be a revelation BEFORE the unmasking!!

      Delete
    4. I too would love to see that, ESPECIALLY YC .. nobody does justice that for TV Batgirl the curtains do NOT match the rug!! That should be a revelation BEFORE the unmasking!!

      Delete
    5. I too would love to see that, ESPECIALLY YC .. nobody does justice that for TV Batgirl the curtains do NOT match the rug!! That should be a revelation BEFORE the unmasking!!

      Delete
    6. I would gladly send you some stills of her capture if i had your email

      Delete
    7. darqwulff0911@gmail.com .. can't wait to see what you have done!

      Delete
    8. darqwulff0911@gmail.com .. can't wait to see what you have done!

      Delete
  5. I just altered the skin colour on Spider-Woman since the pic above was uploaded it looked too pinky. it was taken from a frame but the cartoon changes colour tones slightly and randomly. I have since picked a better skin tone. Its very enjoyable to be editing these old cartoons :)

    ReplyDelete