Thursday 19 November 2020

Spider-Woman Full Episode Edit in the Works

 I am excited to announce that I am working on a full episode Animation Edit (originally a short) that will hopefully have the runtime of an actual episode which is around 19 minutes before titles are added.


The episode will be about Spider-Woman and the S.B.D (Superhero Blackmail Division) who are a duo that find out the Secret Identity of Heroes and use it to get them to do their bidding under the threat of revealing the Heroes Identity.

Here are some stills of the episode and a mock  DvD cover I created.









More news soon!


4 comments:

  1. wooooow!! that´s just awesome!! cant´ wait to see the complete proyects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words. This is just damn amazing. I know I'm repeating myself. But what else can I say. Bravo and great respect for taking so much time. I am already looking forward to the end result.

    ReplyDelete