Tuesday 10 November 2020

SPIDER-WOMAN Full Episode edit.



You may remember I was working on 2 animation shorts of Spider-Woman and the Fly



and The Realm of Darkness.



Well I took a break from animating and put them aside. 

A good amount of scenes have been completed and I’m glad I held them back as they will both become full episodes with the run time of the original Cartoon and I will make these available on my site for free and a DVD with printed cover and synopsis s emulating a real release. These may take time and I don’t have a release date as yet but I look forward to bringing them to you and if you would like to purchase a copy at an affordable price to add to your collection you can do so. 

Thanks and see you for the next edit be it Spider-Woman or another Super Sexy Heroine! 

4 comments:

  1. Ooo wow great news, we would love to see your effort in doing this project. You are amazing. We are already looking forward to it. We are waiting for this and other editions. See you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this ready yet? Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this ready yet? Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete