Thursday 1 April 2021

Clip from Spider-Woman Apartment Sex Slave


 


A short clip of Spider-Woman losing her powers to the Fly.


In the scene she will escape the clutches of the Fly and make her way to her fathers lab to regain her powers avoiding detection in her state of undress.


Although the next time she confronts the fly wont turn out well for her as the fly has plans for the heroine.

x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.




But when she faces the Fly once more things wont go well for her as the Fly is taking no chances

12 comments:

  1. Ah the Fly thought about Spider Woman how to catch her. They will meet in the laboratory, Jessica knows nothing that something might go wrong. Oh, it all goes perfectly together

    ReplyDelete
  2. that´s just awesome!!! cant wait to see the complete video! , meanwhile i found this comic scene from another jessica..... if you edit it, it would be an awesome spiderwoman edit scene https://i.imgur.com/4O9Y2qQ.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that years ago but wasn’t editing at the time that’s great Thanks I will do that what happens after in the next panel?

      Delete
    2. not to much to see but, here i send you the previous and after pages https://comicnewbies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/jessica-jones-first-meeting-with-the-purple-man-1.jpg

      https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/d7/84/bfd784cdda81906cb70ec2b7ccf5b3c6.jpg

      https://www.zonanegativa.com/imagenes/2016/08/Marvel-Saga-Jessica-Jones-4-2.jpg

      Delete
    3. Thanks I already had a go at it and it looks good send me an email and I’ll send you what I have done so far.

      Delete
    4. really? thanks alot! already sent you a mail from a hotmail acount

      Delete
  3. hello!! thanks for the small video you sent!! check your mail, just sent you some images, i think you will like them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find the full video for this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find the full video for this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is a full episode work in progress and will be uploaded in full to my Subscriber Star when completed.

    You can check it out here where I host uncensored content including the new Spider-Woman Vs Magini episode (X--Rated) https://subscribestar.adult/superheroine-reloaded

    ReplyDelete