Friday 23 April 2021

Recreated Spider-Woman Comic Panel Art

I recently Joined Deviant art and although I draw and paint in animation edits I thought it was about time I created a dedicated peace of art based on one of my favourite comic panels from the original Spider-Woman Comic.

I cant resist animating this so will get to work on that next!

Follow me on Deviant Art at









 

x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.

10 comments:

  1. Delicious, seeing refreshed art, videos from your hand are wonderful. Of course I am following you on deviantart, and I will be very happy to see the next editions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiderwoman showing her Breast was super cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spider Woman Breast are Gorgeous ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. just great!! can you animate the comic number 44 last pages where spiderwoman almost gets turned into a demon? https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/a/af/Spider-Woman_Vol_1_44.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080522060503

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool comic I still have them all in my loft but it’s so high up I need a bigger ladder lol I will be doing some Spider-Woman comics in the future.

      I will also be making commissions available through my patreon and deviant art to recreate a comic page so look out for that option soon.

      Thanks

      Delete
  5. Great Work! Any Update on Wonder Woman vs Joker or Spider Woman & The Fly will be released?

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking for heroines in peril i found this animation , how about making an spiderwoman similar one, it would be great to see spiderwoman in this situation https://www.deviantart.com/aster-effect/art/Emanuela-s-Bondage-Mat-Slime-2-2-877293503

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great. Yeah I’ll be making a lot of artwork for deviant art and animating them as gifs ones that can forever loop. I will also be doing a bunch of Harley and Batman ones. Most of that will be on my patreon and some here.

      Delete