Wednesday 14 April 2021

Jessica Jones Vs Purpleman

 Jessica Jones Vs The Purple Man aka Killgrave from Marvel Comics series Alias.






In the original comic Killgrave stops Jessica Jones short of stripping entirely by asking her to go outside and take care of the Cops but in this edit of the Comic I created she strips fully and goes outside into the streets Naked.



My first motion comic created with photoshop and after effects which served as a learning experience.


Thanks to (Smith) for pointing out the comic scene which I saw a long time ago he suggested it as an Animation edit and I'm glad he did!




x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.



15 comments:

  1. just awesome job!!! cant wait to see what would you do with spiderwoman comics!!! also the voices are great!! how about adding voices like this on spiderwoman videos cartoon and comics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man was a week of solid work with a few setbacks getting over the learning curve with after effects but Im pretty confident with it now. I could do that yes if my friend is willing to do more she seemed to enjoy it. Thanks again for the referral.

      Delete
    2. have you ever read a fanart comic called " spiderwoman doomsday" her jessica fights venom? it has great spiderwoman art and story if you animate it it would be incredible!!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, heads up before anybody starts searching for that: It's guro/gore.

      Delete
  2. Nicely done. That backside shot of her nude in the restaurant was especially great looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Im glad it turned out well with the look of the panel.

      Delete
  3. Yeah I’ve seen it the gory one. I’m an artists myself and as a rule dont work on fan art only mainstream comics and cartoons. I haven’t done any comics here yet but it’s where I got my start so I will be uploading them here and doing single images on deviant art and animate some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! the gory one!! , oh i see, but that´s great, becouse it says you have artwork respect , in other things, i remember you said were thinking about how to make ryona and stuff games for heroines, have you ever thought about wwe games? i recomend you an very old one , wwf smack down : just bring it , it´s a bit simple but i like it becouse you can make an cartoon style more acurate spiderwoman , also run at streets and buildings at back stages, and the best part is that you can create the villian that you want to make to put spiderwoman in compromising positions, if you combine it with video edition to ad audios and some screen shoot or cartoon part videos, something cool should result

      Delete
    2. Please I don't want Gore and Violence. Ryona. Its to much Disgusting for me. Just Passion and Gentle.

      Delete
    3. Please don't do Gory stuff. It's to scary and Disgusting for me.

      Delete
  4. 1:34 Her Breast are Beautiful ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica showing her Breast was Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O YEA this is much better

    ReplyDelete