Friday 24 April 2020

FINALLY HAVE SOME TIME

I have been busy lately with my work with many orders to get through but have been itching to get back to animating the stories I’m working on now I finally can! After today I have a good 4 days to devote to my animations. 

In other news I have created another blog named Superheroine Reloaded and changed my YouTube name to that to reflect the wider range of characters I will be working on.

The blog has nothing in it yet although I will be adding different Superheroine videos to that and keeping this one as a deadicated Spider-Woman page as she is my favourite character.

Stay tuned for the link to the Superheroine blog once it has some content.

I’d say the next project that will be ready is the Spider-Woman and the fly Appartment scene which is taking on new life with many animations already completed. At the moment I’m working on Spider-Woman’s boob and ass jiggle as she is whipped 😂 should make for a great scene.

See you again soon for another update! 

3 comments:

  1. THAT´S GREAT!! i just got an idea you might like, remember the episode " realm of darkness?" there is a scene where spiderwoman is chased by a golden ring, how about after she´s suked by the ring , instead of being trown into the giant spiderweb, she get´s trown to the floor in other place uncouncious and naked ( using the image you made of her in the floor after the fight with the fly ) , and the other idea, remember when she gets traped in magini´s chair and she is spining with it? , how about she loses her transformation and finishes totally naked and still traped in the chair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice ideas.
      Magini's chair intrigues me more (but it's the one with the most changes to do).

      Delete
    2. it would be awesome if you made bout of them, the one of the ring begins right after she scapes the giants that almost turn her into stone, and just after the ring gets her, she´s shown spining inside it that´s where she could begin flashing and her costume could vanish

      Delete