Wednesday 29 April 2020

Edit types

Hi all! 

From starting my edits a month ago I have learned there are 2 types of edits I will name 

1 Alteration edits 


And 

2 Creation edits 


Alteration edits are much easier and less time consuming as it involves altering the frames of an animation over the top of the anime such as an unmasking or costume destruction these will be the ones you will see more often.


Creation edits are much more time consuming and often require new scenes drawn from scratch (and are stories like the Fly one I am working on now which is coming along nicely and hope to have completed soon) I will release these projects about once a month. 



The project will have some voices from the show and where dialogue isn’t possible it will have animated text to explain the story. I initially wanted to do my own voice work for the villains although I am not happy with the blending of the sound with the videos (my voice is very clear on my mic and doesn't go with the tone of the rest of the sounds maybe with some tweaking I can make it sound like it belongs but that will take some learning of audio programs to make alterations to my voice.) Maybe in future projects I will incorporate my voice acting.

Here are some snapshots from my current project 

The Spider-Woman and the Fly
Apartment Sex Slave 


See you soon for another update! 
















5 comments:

  1. Wow, I see that the work continues. And I see it looks very good.
    I have a question what other super heroines we will see on the channel / blog.
    Will the black cat from Spider man 1994 appear?
    Best regards and no respect for the work done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mistake no respect.
      I want write now I respect.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Yes I be on a look out for Black Cat clips and I will be doing a lot of Firestar as I have all the Spiderman and his Amazing friends DvD's also Batgirl and Catwoman will be a major focus from the Batman Animated series.

      Delete
    3. Black Cat was originally meant to be a Spider-Woman villain in issue #9, but Marv Wolfman moved to Spider-Man and took the character with him.

      Delete