Monday 13 April 2020

REALM OF DARKNESS UPDATE

Hey Spider-Woman fans!

I know there hasn't been a video update as late other than the small clips I uploaded this is because I am working on the episode edit Realm of Darkness which is growing each day into what should be a pretty cool episode.

The video will be about 5 minutes long (who knows with the new ideas coming to me daily maybe longer) it will have a masturbation scene where Dormammu Telepathically links to Spider-Woman in her sleep and manipulates the pleasure centres of her mind which will ultimately weaken her if she succumbs to his powers and orgasms like she has never before.

Finally Facing Dormammu,  she must try and stop him from taking over the world!

But in her weakened state it is not the best of ideas!

Images below

Thanks and see you soon for another update!










3 comments:

  1. Looks like Spider Woman/Jessica is gonna get a massive cock inside her.I like the idea of how to weaken her,marvellous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will shrink down to human size for the scene maybe he will grow some while doing it! I have figured out how to shrink him down from super large in a scene. Pretty good effect and should play out well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic scenes.
    I can't wait to see the whole video.

    ReplyDelete