Tuesday 14 April 2020

Hey Guys and hey maybe Gals!


I thought I'd show you what I'm working on now.

Dormammu posed a bit of a problem for scenes as his head is on fire!

Rather than having a still image which just wouldn't look right he will now have an animated fiery head I recreated for the sex scenes. 

The following is Dormammus Head with burning animation and also an example of how I will use it.

Obviously Spider-Woman will be animated but you can see what Dormammus head will look like in the videos.

I'll work on other angles of his head if need be which shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks guys back to it!




3 comments:

  1. you are a master of the edition !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Her boobs will be bouncing up and down with the lower half as another shot l.will probably have 2 to 3 other positions she’s in for the scene.

    ReplyDelete