Friday 19 February 2021

New Screen Tablet

Got my self the Xp Pen Artist 22E  it seems all the professional artists and animators use these types of screens with a pen and it will help me with my animation edits. At the moment I painstakingly clicking point to point to draw lines and this will allow me to draw using the screen. It will not only increase the speed of my work but be higher quality if it works out and I will hopefully be producing even better animations and animation edits.

I’m an artist by trade and use only traditional methods in my job so this will be a step up and allow me to draw like I do on paper on my computer screen. Excited to check it out it also means you will be seeing not only animation edits but original artwork and just in time to create the new Superheroine you the subscriber chose from the poll.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh sounds beautiful, also I hope it will be even easier for you and we will see the ultra high level of your skills because so far it is grandmaster.

    ReplyDelete