Monday 8 February 2021

Wonder Woman Defeated and Whipped

 


Here is an edit inspired from a bunch of clips im presuming from the Justice League Cartoon.

Man this episode looks great the animator really knows how to show off the ladies figures


If any one knows which episode this is please let me know as I only have a small clip from a battle compilation and it only shows part of the fight and I would like to continue the scene i made.


Check out some stills from the episode. 











And here is the animation edit I made inspired from the image above.

x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.





3 comments:

  1. I love this scene. Especially the Big Barde who succumbed quite easily. As well as the audience and I like the sight of the wonder woman hah. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fight is from the movie Superman Batman: Apocalypse. There's lots more WW moments you could edit from that movie.

    ReplyDelete