Sunday 7 February 2021

YouTube removed my Thumbnail

Damn are they serious!

Youtube removes the following Video thumbnail.




The Video is set to adults only I have covered up breasts with a huge sign and youtube have removed it for violating sexual content laws.


I think I'm unfortunately going to have cut down on what I show on YouTube I had a strike a few weeks ago making that 2 (3 and you are out) that I appealed and it was removed thankfully.

 I cant see the channel surviving long even with the adult warning unless I rethink the content. I will continue to make adult content here although with youtube I will aim more at unmasking's and battles including some costume destruction but not show nipples or the groin censored like current videos.


The channel is growing fast we are currently at 1090 subscribers so it would be a shame if the channel was taken down.


I hope you had a great weekend and see you for another edit soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm weird, I seeing your movie and watching it again.

    This is shit what yt does.
    You're right, such a channel is developing well and it would be a pity if it all went to hell.

    I'm sorry about that. Especially since you don't think you can see my comments (Mateusz SzymaƄski).

    May it change because the materials you give us are platinum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your comments on the last video and likes it but not on another I uploaded. It means I will do hardcore edits for here and not have the limitations of YouTube so it may work out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh ok, I was afraid that you can't see anything.
      And you can have fun on a blog.
      We will support you at any time and enjoy this edition.

      Hats off to my head I will repeat it because no one has thought of making reissues of such good superheroines series so far.

      I am grateful to you for that

      Delete