Saturday 6 February 2021

Wonder Woman Succumbs to the power of the Crystal (Request)

Here is an animation edit of a scene from Justice league cartoon requested by the user 
googamp32


Wonder Woman Succumbs to the power of the Crystal
Mind Control/Hypnotized

x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog. 

9 comments:

  1. Another edition will make a fine addition to my collection. Great watching new video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Other Watcher7 February 2021 at 01:37

    Great work! Just discovered your stuff, huge fan! You have been very productive in such a short time, please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like my work look out for another coming later today with Bat-Woman from the Brave and Bold.

      Delete
    2. Thanks glad you like my work look out for another coming later today with Bat-Woman from the Brave and Bold.

      Delete
    3. Thanks glad you like my work look out for another coming later today with Bat-Woman from the Brave and Bold.

      Delete
  3. Hey, I was in my other account as "???". A guy who requested you to do Men In Black The Animated Series request. I'm sorry about what happened to your channel when you receive a strike from YouTube but I wish you can find another way to prevent a atrike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you I have that on my to do list the men in Black one so expect that soon.it’s very strange in YouTube I uploaded many videos with nudity although with censored nipples etc and it was fine but the moment I tried to live stream my own videos from YouTube they pulled it. Down and gave me a strike. I managed to have it removed although still have one from a very short video of Spider Woman’s head with her shoulder moving to imply that she is playing with herself. No nudity nothing crazy. That lifts in March so I should be strike free by then providing I don’t get any more.

      Delete