Saturday 27 February 2021

Wonder Woman Paradise Lost Update

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jIPo_PMesEsj2S-vebbAkbB6SxvSWfeL
Wonder Woman Paradise Lost the most recent Animation edit I am working on has continued to grow past just the Wonder Woman and Joker Scene into including other members of the Justice league and their humiliation so I will be renaming it to ..

Justice League: Justice no more.

After watching the episode I found it could be extended into a substantial episode that should run considerably longer than my usual edits and is my most ambitious project to date.

I am looking forward to showing it to you all once completed and moving on to other projects in need of completion that this project will influence greatly.

I have learnt many new techniques and will use them for future edits incorporating more adult content to those edits on my blog and also work on YouTube versions that are acceptable within YouTube’s community guidelines. 


Thank you for your patience with my work and I hope when you see it you will find it is well worth the wait 😁

x-rated content is now available on my Subscribe Star page which has new content added daily.

click the link below to go to my subscriber star page



Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.
Your Support helps keep Superheroine Reloaded alive and able to create the much requested X-rated content not available on YouTube and my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not as yet i have completed the Wonder Woman and joker scenes and have almost finished the Superman and Cheetah fight and then on to the Batman scene finally I will be doing the group scene where the heroes are captured and at the mercy of Joker Cheetah and Lex Luthor. I have cleared a good week to work on it so hopefully I will be done soon after that. It’s a very large project compared to my others.

      Delete
    2. You’re welcome I hope the extra work pays off as my best yet.

      Delete